Holiday House in Aljezur, Algarve, Portugal

             Casa JAMILA -


Typical Portuguese Cottage

Not far from Aljezur, a quiet and beautiful small village, situated in one of Europe's most beautiful nature parks; " Costa Vicentina", on the way of Rota Vicentina. The combination of our cottage en this beautifull region offers you everything for relaxing and exciting holidays.
From the cottage you can enjoy an amazing view over the countryside up to the mountains of Monchique.
The village and the beach of Amoreira are just 4 km away.

Our cottage is a traditional Algarvian cottage (Monte) with:

  • Livingroom with open kitchen.
  • 2 bedrooms, one with double bed and one with 2 single beds.
  • Fireplace
  • Satellite TV
  • WIFI - Wireless Internet
  • Bathroom
  • Washing Machine
  • Big terrace with barbeque,
  • The cottage is detached in a total of 6.000m2 land.

Max. people: 4 (incl. children above 4 years).

25% of the total amount upon reservation, the remaining amount (75%) has to be paid 3 weeks before the arrival day.
Rent period from saturday to saturday.

Special prices in the winter for long periods.

To see if Casa Jamila is available click here (Prices Page)

 


Holidays in Aljezur
Discover and enjoy the hospitality of the people, the tasty typical cooking in this area as well as the untouched nature, beaches not yet discovered from mass tourism, a panorama of lonely rocks and a rural countryside.
The region of Aljezur offers opportunities for those willing to explore the small mountain and fishing villages, the beautiful Monchique mountains with an abundance of wild flowers and wild life together with the finest beaches in Southern Europe.
Sandy beaches surrounded by cliffs and dunes, invite you for swimming, sunbathing or surfing. But there are also waiting a lot of activities for you like horse riding, tennis, wandering, tours with donkeys and much more.


  See also the pages of Aljezur on the menu.

Dem Wetter heute.

The Weather in Portugal

Web Design 2002 Delfim